TIBA Portugal - Transportes Internationais e Transitos Lda, was created in 1991 and belongs to TIBA GROUP, headquartered in Valencia, Spain, and with presence in several countries (Algeria, Angola, Cape Verde, Mozambique, Mexico, Portugal and Spain).
TIBA is part of the ROMEU Holding Group, which is dedicated to Shipping, Forwarding, NVOCC, Warehousing, Trucking, Stevedoring and all activities related to Transport & Logistics.
TIBA Portugal Lisbon’s office is in charge of coordination of all WCA network related matters in Portugal and is also in charge of CAPE VERDE, MOZAMBIQUE and ANGOLA offices.
TIBA Internacional has full coverage in Portugal covering the three main port in Portugal, Lisbon, Leixoes and Sinnes. TIBA Portugal has a total staff of around 45 people.
Main activities of TIBA Group in Portugal:
- Customs Brokerage (Licensed Customs Brokers)
- Container distribution and partial deliveries throughout Portugal
- Specialized in Flexi Tanks (ie. Liquid Bulk)
- Export to Angola, Cabo Verde, Mexico.
- Handling of cargo to/from Azores & Madeira Islands
- Highly specialized in Customs Clearance of Food Stuff and Perishable Goods
- Specialized in Liquid Bulk and Flexi-tanks handling and fitting
TIBA Internacional Portugal has Sanitary Certification allowing to handle cargo regulated by Sanitary regulation.
TIBA Portugal is IATA agent. Ranks among top 10 with TAP.
Own dedicated office in Lisbon airport.
TIBA Portugal is AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) certified.